Monday, October 3, 2011

Happy Images

Just some pictures that I really like - all positive and happy to keep my spirits high considering so far my short and precious holiday has been spent in bed :( I've been really sick (fever, pains, the works) and after a not very pleasant visit to the doctor this morning which included various blood, heart rate, blood pressure, and erm some other tests, a series of injections in my upper butt for pain and fever control, I am now on double doses of antibiotics for a week (the duration of my holiday before exams) And thats why I decided to put together this happy post :) yay. So, here it is and hopefully I will be getting better soon! Ps: some of the pics came out really small grrr. A x






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...