-I aim to make mistakes and to learn from them as I feel that’s the best way to learn. I’m traveling to Bali in June and would love to shoot a few girls there. I want to shoot more ‘intense’ themed stuff and meet new people to work with.
What are the biggest lessons you have learnt over the past few years as a fashion photographer?
- To never say too much as the industry in Cape Town is so small, and to always be aware of whats new regarding fashion. Also the model is the most important aspect of a photo, not the clothes or make up.
What has been the greatest experience for you and is there a job in particular that has highlighted this?
- The greatest experience has been my entire journey over the last 2 years of development and learning. I’ve met some amazing people and met some of my good friends through my passion. Each shoot is a great experience for me.
What is your favourite subject matter, style and theme?
- My favourite thing to achieve from my photos is an edgy feel and style. I would like to develop more on a darker more attitude style.
You are 18 now. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- Wow, I would hope to have travelled and shot in places like Milan , London and new York. I would also love to have shot certain international models and icons.
What inspires your work the most at this current stage in your life?
- Many blogs and magazines as well as of course many photographers such as Lara Jade and Chris heads!
WOW - What talent