Sunday, June 23, 2013

Supper Club

Happy Sunday to everyone! 
Best day of the week in my opinion :) Time for chilling, family and good food.

So, on Friday I had my first night outing without my parents since the accident and was super excited! A group of us were going to have dinner some where but then our one friend, Gal, offered his apartment as I'd be more comfortable in case I got tired or what. Anyways, we had a little Shabbat dinner, of which was my first. Very cool! Was so nice to be around friends and people with such a positive and vibrant energy, and was very sad to have to leave early :( (back brace and all haha) Anyways, considering I have so much free time on my hands, everyone has encouraged me to blog more which would make sense but I was saying that I have been self-conscious to do outfit posts as I'm in a back brace and they said I should just write about whatever and that the brace really isn't a problem. So here we are :)


Cooking - oh yeah! Chef Aurora & Gal
All sitting around an absolute feast!
Love these ladies! (Jess, Kirsty, Kayla, Me & my sister - see her blog at cleopatramarco.blogspot.com)
Breaking the bread

Kisses
Mowgli

1 comment:

  1. Gal Ezra.... I love you.... I want to scream it from a rooftop

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...