Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Back to School

Yesss, today was the first school day of 2011 for me. We had 20 minute lessons and ended at 12, thank goodness because after over a months holiday my concentration span is zero. Have some really sick teachers and some totally wack ones that I want to throw the board duster at but anyways lifes a bitch :)

Just when I thought my day was very mediocre, I came across this picture of such beauty and perfection my some what frown turned into a big smile :) Check out these Asos Spring Collection platformed heels. Woah. And to top it off I just got a massage.. back, neck and arms!


I have decided 2011 is going to be a year of ambition and acheivment - no backing down and no excuses. You get one life and everyday is going to be absolutely gorgeous! (School or no School).

Mowgli out - and about. X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...