Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Champagne Diet

Never been on a champagne diet.... but sounds like fun ;) haha. Here's a few pics from the shoot I did with Marnus Meyer a while ago of the one look we did - my fave one! You may recognise this first pic from my new blog cover :) In these shots I wore a black body that went below the bra, as well as a black bra, black blazer with studded colour with a pair of super high heels. The make up has been transformed to the black and white choice of edits but was quite striking with a bright blue eye shadow and then to throw it all together, some wet-look hair product to slick my hair back to give the feel of wet hair - genius! Feel free to check it out on my LOOKBOOK page (lookbook.nu/themowgli)








Hope everyone's enjoying their week so far and keeping warm in this dreary weather! (comfort food - ahhh! hehe jokes :) it's the only way to survive it!) x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...