Sunday, June 20, 2010

First post in Greece

























Greetings from the other side of the world! I am in Greece now and glad to be. It took 17 hours including the stop in Doha, Quatar to get here. I had absolutely no sleep at all but indulged in lots of junk food and about 7 different movies! My eyes were slightly on the square side. Haha. Anyways I had a prob getting on the wireless on my comp but finally managed, yay! So this is a tad overdue but better than never : ) I managed to bribe my 5 year old brother to take these that’s why they are slightly off focus. This was the day after I arrived so I look kind of pasty but but but I have been tanning so fear not. This was my first item, which were these brown heels. They are from Tally Weijl. I absolutely love them. Hehe. Will try post again asap : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...