Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Maria-Elena..genius.














These pictures remind me of the movie Vicky Cristina Barcelona, of Maria-Elena. It's one of my favorite movies of all time and I also did the one scene for drama. Really fun. I don't know how to speak Spanish but for this piece I had to shout in Spanish but only round about 4 lines. My sister took these pictures of me and we were in the garden. Anyways, getting side tracked again. In this pic I'm wearing this black dress with low seems on the sides like my 99% Sex top which belongs to my mom with a thin black belt in the waist. Wearing black ankle boots from Zoom, my grans small bag and a coral necklace. Also red lipstick! Which can't be worn very very often but which I love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...