Friday, June 25, 2010

Plaka


























Good morning sunshine :)
Yestaday evening we took the tram to syndagma and then went for some shopping before dinner in plaka and monastiraki. We first walked through ermou street and I bought this stunning gold ring from H&M. I was talking to the sales assistant there and he was this cute looking gay guy and he was so cool. I loved his outfit so took a picture as you can see above. There is also a picture of these two people kissing and I couldn't resist but take a picture, they were adorable.
We went to this restaurant for dinner and I had the yummiest club sandwich with everything possible in it. I also had a Mojito, my all time favorite signature drink. At about 10 it suddenly started raining heavily out of the blue! But it was overboard, the roads were flooding but it was still quite hot! That didn't stop me from eating a double chocolate magic ice cream though, hehe. So we took the tram back and still had to walk the short distance up the road to the appartment.. but. We were literally dripping!! I took my shoes off because there was floods and a peice of glass stuck into my foot but managed to get it out. I had funny dreams all night and when I woke up at 11 the sky was a cloudless blue and the sun was out - weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...