Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Beatles Top


























Yestaday my best friend Courtney and I were chilling together and so she took pictures of my outfit. I am wearing high waisted black shorts from Bershka in Greece, black Beatles top from Jay Jays, that I absolutely love! I really dig The Beatles music, they are stunning. Was also wearing one of my fav pairs of wedges, grey peep toes from Zoom. Had my eye on them for ages and then finally bought them. Had quite fun with this post, tried sitting among the rubish bags too.. was going fine until something funky dribbled onto my shoe and then I decided to keep it a little more clean. My exams have FINALLY almost come to an end and I have my last one tomorrow!! Drama.. pain in the ass. BUT, exactly 7 days until I go to Greece so that is a major bonus :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...