Sunday, August 29, 2010

David Sessions Photography

I have always loved fashion photography and have many favourite photographers who are quirky and inspiring. However, it's not everyday one comes across such talent in a self taught nineteen year old. I recently asked David Sessions if he could answer a few questions I was curious to know about his passion for photography and how this talent came about. These are a few of the many photos he has directed and taken. To see more visit his website at: http://www.davidsessions.co.za/index.html


Why did you become a photographer?

-I picked up a camera when I was twelve and couldnt stop taking photos of people , thats how i discovered my passion for photography





Describe yourself in connection with photography in 3 words?
-raw passion arises


If you could photograph anyone in the world who would it be and why?

-Lady Gaga because she is an amazing artist and her creativity is overflowing



If you could work with another photographer who would it be and why?

-Steven Klein because I love his style and his work has a lot of meaning in it and I could learn a lot from him




What is you favorite scene to shoot?

-I like to shoot scenes which incorporate water and models


The key to creativity is..?

-The key to creativity is inspiration


What are you doing this year?

-I am moving to London this week and studying photography for a year and working for model agencies over there


What companies/agencies have you done work with?

-I work with Boss models and have been doing work for them since the beginning of this year

What are your goals/dreams for the future?

-My goals for the future are to shoot campaigns and get some of my shots into Vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...