Friday, May 14, 2010

The Colour Purple

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

In this picture I am wearing my sisters very comfortable red coat that I like to steal now and again when she's out for the day, it's from a shop called Young Designers Emporium. I'm wearing boots with buckles on the sides from Zoom, I got them last year but I still love them. I'm sure you recognise my Chanel bag from my older post about my bags - I really like red and navy blue together. I am also wearing small diamante Chanel earrings and a silver ring that was my grans. Last but not least I'm wearing that beautiful purple scarf.

Purple is definately my favorite colour. It stands out for me. It goes with almost any other colours (if you pair it well), it boosts creativity, it's so pretty, it's also known to be the colour of royalty and wealth :) Here's a quote that I have always liked, it's slightly random but very cute..

"But, luckily, he kept his wits and his Purple crayon." -Harold and the Purple Crayon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...