Monday, May 17, 2010

Pastels and Knit

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is actually from the other day but bhad troubles uploading the pictures so Im using photobucket now and as you can see my pictures are quite a bit largere.

I really like pastels and chalks at the moment, I also like knits and croche. I am wearing a layered light denim high waisted skirt and a cotton knit top tucked in. I bought a pair of those flesh coloured stockings for those warmish winter days, so I decided to try those out. As you cann see my favorite white plimsols are present and also my cute beige granny bag. My nails are still purple from the other day and havent gotton round to taking them off (my teachers crapped on me today)I was also wearing my gold bracelet thing.. a adore it to also find a way to sneak it into random outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...