Monday, May 24, 2010

Spontaneity. Passion. RAW.













I was looking at this magazine and there were all these great pictures. With this kind of look, as above. People tend to live their lives on the safe side and be average and just scrape by because it's easier then being an individual and thinking for yourself. Everyone does this once in a while. I have decided however that from this moment onwards I shall live life on the edge. Every week or every few weeks I will pick a few words. These will set the edge for the next few weeks. I will get pictures that inspire me by thinking of these words and will do cool things that inspire these words. I like it. Yes. Who ever wants can join me with these words of wisdom..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...