Monday, November 1, 2010

Help Save Lives: Doctors Without Boarders!

Just made this event on Facebook. I made a charity to raise money for Doctors Without Borders:)

I read about this charity a while ago and it really struck when I saw the health and medical conditions of so many people around the world, people right here on our doorstep. I want to help, and with not even 1 minute of your time, you can help me raise as much money as we can to donate to this amazing orginisation for medical supplies of dying and sick people all over the world. For more info on Doctors Without Borders visit: http://www.msf.org.za/index.php

How you can help:
1) Visit my blog at www.themowgli.com
2) Become a follower
#Each person that becomes a follower, I will donate R2 out of my own pocket

This seems like a small amount but if we get lots of people to join we can all really make such a difference to the lifes of others.
Help me make a difference, Tell your Friends
X X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...