Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Paul Weinberg Photography


I was sitting in the shop Hilton Weiner, a South African designer, waiting for my parents to decide on a suit for my dad when I came across a photography book. It looked interesting so I opened it and began paging through. The photos were amazing and the exact theme of photography I love. There's something very uniqgue and quirky about them. The photographers name is Paul Weinberg, if you ever have time and pass a book store, you should take a look. Wow :) Enjoy your mid-week. My exams start in exactly a week.. afrikaans next wednesday, art thursday (yay), and friday maths - oh no. Study time.. hmmm. Ciao X
This picture is probably my favorite, there's something so beautiful about this girl.. :)



















1 comment:

  1. Very nice picture, and your blog as a whole is nice to read and watch, I like it very much. Come take a look Teuvo images www.ttvehkalahti.blogspot.com blog and tell all your friends also. Mikisi do visit Teuvo pictures blog? Therefore, to obtain your country's flag to rise higher in my blog. September Sincerely, Teuvo Vehkalahti Suomi Finland

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...