Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Paul Weinberg Photography


I was sitting in the shop Hilton Weiner, a South African designer, waiting for my parents to decide on a suit for my dad when I came across a photography book. It looked interesting so I opened it and began paging through. The photos were amazing and the exact theme of photography I love. There's something very uniqgue and quirky about them. The photographers name is Paul Weinberg, if you ever have time and pass a book store, you should take a look. Wow :) Enjoy your mid-week. My exams start in exactly a week.. afrikaans next wednesday, art thursday (yay), and friday maths - oh no. Study time.. hmmm. Ciao X
This picture is probably my favorite, there's something so beautiful about this girl.. :)



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...